A specialist in educational editing can vastly improve the quality of your student and educational resources
Susie Stevens has over 20 years experience editing education resources and text books.
Experience as an educational editor
- distance education resources production
- university educational materials and academic papers
- text books for publishing houses
- industry-specific educational materials produced by peak bodies such as Engineers Australia
- career book series of 45 books
- secondary school educational resources
- primary school educational resources.
Specific editorial expertise
- understanding curricula and editing educational materials to conform to curriculum outcomes
- writing and editing in plain English for readability and comprehension
- knowledge of academic referencing styles including citing works in text and bibliography
- experience working with educators and writers of text books and other teaching and learning resources
- writing in-house style guides and developing master templates for consistent content across all educational resources
- conducting publishing standards workshops with educators, writers, and production staff
- repurposing printed educational resources for online delivery.
Susie has worked as an educational editor in all sectors: tertiary, secondary and primary education and across most disciplines including the humanities, sciences, economics and business.
For more information, please call 0410 037 635 or email for professional editing quote.
Find out more about: