Academic paper editing by a professional editor
Dr Susie Stevens was awarded her PhD from Sydney University, Australia in 2005 after 20 years experience in academic writing and editing.
This means for your academic paper, you get an editor/proofreader who knows what is expected for academic writing and who can improve the standard of your academic paper. For example, making sure that your references are cited properly in text and documented in your bibliography is a major component of academic editing.
In addition to Susie’s university experience, she has worked in publishing as an editor and publisher for over 25 years. Susie works to Australian publishing standards as defined in the Style Manual and the Macquarie Dictionary – you can be sure your academic paper has consistent grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Our academic editing will also:
- improve consistency of argument for logical cohesive narrative
- comment on any structural issues for chapters, paragraphs and sentences
- make sure appropriate language is used for academic writing
- make suggestions on content generally
- work to the academic style defined by the university and/or other referencing style.
If you are an ESL (English as a second language) student or academic, our academic editing will make sure that your academic writing is written to a high standard of English.
Susie Stevens is based in Sydney Australia: she works for academics and students from Sydney to Shanghai, from Abu Dhabi to Adelaide.
Please email Dr Susie Stevens for a quote for academic editing and/or proofreading or text or call 0410 037 635.